Hawkeye / Agent Clint Barton Paper Props - Evolution of Hawkeye

ArgusUndercover

As I am a Hawkeye; Agent Clint Barton Cosplayer over the last few years I have designed and made a number of props for my cosplay.

Props ranging from quivers, arrows, masks, gauntlets, boot cover and paper props.

I get asked to SHARE them quite regularly, which I often refrain from doing but over the last few months, I have been SHARING the props on board here and at TriskelionHQ.

Below is something I made for my current cosplay, and I was waiting for the release of "END GAME".

You will find 2 of the 5 Dossier cover variations I am currently using for Hawkeye.

You will also see a number of other prop photos and still images I have enhanced and printed to support the document case file. I have also designed and printed 2 sets of stationary to go with the dossiers.

Picture 1 - Includes
Agents of SHIELD - PEGASUS DOSSIER
Agents of SHIELD - Hawkeye "END GAME" Dossier

Both Dossiers have LEVEL 10 - Red Stamps...

Nick Fury Business Cards shown - as seen on Captain Marvel, these were shown on Fury's twitter feed during filming. The "BadMotherF###er" is the one designed by Samuel Jackson, as such I did a clean version as well.

Agents can get there's from the SHIELD Librarian, or at Triskelion HQ #endgame #Hawkeye

Hawkeye Dossier Ronin1.jpg

Picture 2 - includes:

Agents of SHIELD - PEGASUS DOSSIER
Agents of SHIELD - Hawkeye "END GAME" Dossier

Both Dossiers have LEVEL 10 - Red Stamps..
Hawkeye Personnel File updated
Bishop personnel file
2012 Avengers Cover Letter
Nick Fury/Hawkeye Memos
TriskelionHQ Cover Letters

Hawkeye Dossier Ronin1A.jpg

I posted more on the SHIELD board and Captain America thread.

This set is part of the "END GAME" set, last year I did a Thor/Avengers set which was mainly
a full Dossier and archive from Project PEGASUS.

Hope these meet with fellow Agents approval.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back