Unlimited Run Hellboy Sidearm - Comic Version (3D Printed Kit)

rgriesbeck

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update - I've switched over to a google order form to make it easier to order my kits. Simply click the link, fill out the form and send the PP. All information needed is available in the form:

theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck

I just invested in a new 3D printer. It's faster, larger and higher resolution than my older one. Because of this, I am able to print a kit faster and will pass the saving onto you. Most of my existing kits will drop to a new, lower prince of - $100.00 (+ accessories). While I wait for more white filament, kits may come in red of yellow, not that it really matters after a coat of paint...

Pics from the new printer

IMG_20161023_155709.jpgIMG_20161023_155736.jpgIMG_20161023_155740.jpgIMG_20161023_155703.jpg

Other kits I make:

IMG_20161023_155109.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 3d Printed Hellboy Sidearm (Comic Version)

Here's an in progress render. It's starting to take shape, still needs a bit of work on the handle, and some of the fine details

0ff27d8f05a245db3b26ef2c77e27c57.png

how are you planing on having it open to load? because having it open along that line above the screw would not make any sense. as there would be empty space where the cylinder would be. better to have it open like the m79 grenade launcher does. it would make it more realistic.

m79-3.jpg

how are you planing on having it open to load? because having it open along that line above the screw would not make any sense. as there would be empty space where the cylinder would be. better to have it open like the m79 grenade launcher does. it would make it more realistic.

View attachment 303184
I agree 100%, that's the plan. There are not a lot of pics of it hinging open, but ya, its got to load like a grenade launcher or flare gun. It's a 1 shot pistol, and the shell will have to go in the back part so the hammer could hit it.

For a $150, put me down for 1. I can paypal you immediately.
-Terry

No need to pay yet, you say you're interested, good enough for me for now. Let me get the prototype done first. Subscribe and check often.

Thanks

The blade runner and trigun long colt are printing right now, hope to get prototyping this gun early next week. Will have a finished render to show very soon

Wait till you see the size of the bullet this baby takes, looks like a small grenade :D

Would you say it's comically large?? (Hellboy in the comics is quite a bit larger than Ron Perlman standing 8' 6"). I would think he'd need something quite large to scale properly.
I have paypal money ready to spend on this and a spot on my Hellboy wall already to display it. I can't wait to see the prototype!
After Oz's Rocketeer helmet and this, I am ecstatic that I joined the RPF!!! This is the best forum EVER!
-Terry

Would you say it's comically large?? (Hellboy in the comics is quite a bit larger than Ron Perlman standing 8' 6"). I would think he'd need something quite large to scale properly.
I have paypal money ready to spend on this and a spot on my Hellboy wall already to display it. I can't wait to see the prototype!
After Oz's Rocketeer helmet and this, I am ecstatic that I joined the RPF!!! This is the best forum EVER!
-Terry

It should be about the same size as the Samaritan, which is a real big gun. By looking at the comics, this gun does look relatively smaller. I'll get you a measurement soon, should be over a foot long though... Thanks for the compliments, I hope to be printing this real soon

Last edited:

Guess what we're printing now :D. Should have a prototype by the end of the week!

You'll need to consider adding a 'very limited edition' wax cast version, made from melted down Irish churbells and grips carved from the True cross. Yes. I suppose that would be a VERY limited edition.
-Terry

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back