Help! can't check my PMs

gonk27

Sr Member
I log on, notice 2 unread PMs but when I click on 'personal messages' to see them I'm prompted to log in again - I do so.. but just get prompted to log in again... and so on. :unsure

Cleared all my cookies, anyone know what's happening? (If you've contacted me in the last 24 hours I'll get back to you as soon as poss).

Jeremy

I have PM trouble too. Ever since the site was redone, back in January or whenever, I have had just a handful of PMs stashed in my In box (all read), but the little alert thing on every page says

Personal messages: Unread 6, Total 384.
Your PM box is 96% full.

None of those three pieces of information is true. :lol

Seriously tho, I'm afraid PMs might not get thru to me, since the system seems to think my PM box is full (even though it's nearly empty!) :unsure

- k

I have PM trouble too. Ever since the site was redone, back in January or whenever, I have had just a handful of PMs stashed in my In box (all read), but the little alert thing on every page says

Personal messages: Unread 6, Total 384.
Your PM box is 96% full.

None of those three pieces of information is true. :lol

Seriously tho, I'm afraid PMs might not get thru to me, since the system seems to think my PM box is full (even though it's nearly empty!) :unsure

- k

Similar problem with me. Except mine says I have 165 messages stored. Stored WHERE!???

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back