[help]iron man helmet question

ognirg999

I just need an expert advice to guys out here who's already made a perfectly fit helmet for their head.. On my helmet? Dang! The jaw and ears was warped but the other part were just fine and my ears folded as i wear it.. Any scaling tips? Guys i need ur advice.. Thanks

Make it out of cardboard to the size you think it should be. If it doesn't fit, increase or decrease your scale factor by 10 percent and make another one out of cardboard. Once you have the size right you can make it in whatever you like. Cardboard is very quick, easy, cheap and by the time you get the size right, you will be an expert on making helmets and the final one will be fantastic!

My advice having been there.

Make it out of cardboard to the size you think it should be. If it doesn't fit, increase or decrease your scale factor by 10 percent and make another one out of cardboard. Once you have the size right you can make it in whatever you like. Cardboard is very quick, easy, cheap and by the time you get the size right, you will be an expert on making helmets and the final one will be fantastic!

My advice having been there.

never thought about it like that

thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back