HeMan 31" (Custom FIgure)

pilonieta

Again me fulfilling my kid dreams. When I was 10 I ask my mon for a He-man and in her best way possible got me a bootleg figure. In Colombia at that time wasn't easy to get imported goods so the real deal was only for the richest. I loved my bootleg I made for it many new weapons shields and armors but I had that empty space for a real He-man. After many years and living in USA I finally decided to buy a real He-man but apparently, I and many more people wanted the same thing so the prices were crazy. That is when I saw in now-defunct toys r us the 31" Jakks WWE Stone Cold Steve Austin and immediately thought on building my own He-man.
3150837-he-man01_1280x1024.jpg

I created a fast photoshop.
Heman transformation.jpg

First I need it to find a new head. Thanks to a friend that prefer to stays anonymous I got a spectacular 3d model a mix between reality and cartoon he-man. If you know the name of the modeler I will love to give him the credits of this awesome model.
IMG_6977.JPG

I 3d print the head about 20% bigger so I had to reprint again.
IMG_6468.JPG

Now started working in the patterns for the armor and belt I still indecisive about what detail will go on He-man.
IMG_6970.JPG

Last edited:
The printed head looks great!

I am sure the completed figure will eat up much of the space of your room. I would be glad to adopt your Muffit on the shelf, just sayin'..! ;) :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back