Interest Henry's gigantic knife from Forever - Run priced out now! Prototype pics as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk39qU1ELqE

Just published a new video about the dagger :)

Chris

The videos were definitely a good call; it's great getting little bits of information through them and more views of the knives too! You mentioned about the original knife that was being sold for thousands, were did you find the original? Had a search for Big Sky and such but no luck. I mean I definitely don't have the money to drop on the original it's just out of interest :lol

Also in the final design are you planning on sharpening the opposite side near the blood groove? I'm excited for this!

The videos are kinda fun to do, and I'm glad that people are enjoying em!

There's only one knife by him that is this design, and that's in the hands of the prop guys who worked on the show. I don't even think there's a resin casting of em out there, no bleeder versions, no one got stabbed with it on camera. It's a one of a kind piece.

He did some amazing work though. I've seen some completed auctions on knife and gun sites and holy crap they go for a good amount. Dude was an artist.

I'm honestly 50/50 on the sharpening of the back section. Part of me wants to, but the other part of me thinks more along the lines of "How safe do I want this prop to be?". It's a weird line to walk sometimes in this hobby heh.

I'm just waiting on the final go to price from the maker and I WILL BE TAKING PAYMENTS. This is a crapton of custom work so it'll be a month or two turnaround time, but they are going to be amazing when they are done. Provided everyone who's expressed interest still wants a dagger, we can get these knocked out in time for Christmas :)

Chris

I'm definitely still on board, just waiting for you to ask for the cash! I'd like the back sharpened because I keep all of the replicas on display at home but it's not a deal breaker if it won't be :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back