How about a group effort making the Hugo movie Note Book

Hi,
Great work, I'm about to attempt this myself and this thread has bee a great help, if there is anyway I can help contribute with the missing pages let me know.
Do you intend to fill all the pages or would some be blank as there are quite a few pages in the moleskin notepad?

Kind regards

Jason.

Thanks for the complement.

I have put this one to the side for the moment, as I have gone as far as I could with all the pages I could trace. I was hoping one or two people would contribute filler pages that we all could copy, due to the fact I can not draw very well. As far as blank pages I was thinking that the last 20 or so might be blank or at least just have the heads on them. I hope you can at least use the ones I have done good luck. If you do draw any new pages it would be cool If you could post them here to share.

Hi CG

Know you started this some time ago and that the project is aside but have to say you've done a great job. Sadly I don't draw and you and Luke0312 were alone on this work and some pages were missing. But it's a great idea and I intend to give it a try and do one myself so this thread is a great help. Any more updates on this? Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Sorry, there are no new updates. PM me if you want some brown book tape and I belive I have a pice of the blue binding stuff. I will send it to you free, to help you out. Oh I don't rember if i went back and put this info, The red paint idea did not work as well as I would of liked, maybe try a small red felt tip pen and just tap on it, but I would try on scrap book frist.

Good luck and keep me up dated.

Sorry, there are no new updates. PM me if you want some brown book tape and I belive I have a pice of the blue binding stuff. I will send it to you free, to help you out. Oh I don't rember if i went back and put this info, The red paint idea did not work as well as I would of liked, maybe try a small red felt tip pen and just tap on it, but I would try on scrap book frist.

Good luck and keep me up dated.

Hey mate

Thanks a lot for your cooperation. Really appreciated :thumbsup :thumbsup
I have to first finnish my nine gates book and the medusa model kit. But sure want to try and make the note book (have to watch the movie again)
Pls do save me the brown tape and the blue binding cloth (don't know if I can find any, thank you).
Hope to get started with it by the end of Jan. I'll let you know
Thanks

Last edited:
i'd like to make one of these too - hope more pages turn up soon - I might even try my hand at a few myself, If i do i'll post them here for all to share

regards

Mike

Finally got some time to "work" on this
Printed all the pages closet geek did and kindly shared, cuted to size and did the shading. Also got the blue binding piece and aged it.
Still to do:
- get a rubber and age it
- get the brown book tape (if I can't find i'll PM you closet geek :lol)
- cut the edges round
- "paint" the red "sparkles" on the pages
- bind it

Attachments

• HUGO1A.jpg
    HUGO1A.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 34
  • HUGO2A.jpg
    HUGO2A.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 43
  • HUGO4A.jpg
    HUGO4A.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 37
  • HUGO5A.jpg
    HUGO5A.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 31
  • HUGO6A.jpg
    HUGO6A.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 32
After 5 months and with some other projects that got on the way, I have Hugo's notebook done
Thank you closet geek for making and sharing the pages
Here are some pics (full project posted on another thread)

Imagen8.jpg Imagen10.jpg

Imagen12.jpg Imagen18.jpg

726EA685-85CD-4B49-8777-6F1983EC1F8B.jpeg I know is is an old thread but would love to see all the pictures and files and maybe make my own huge note book! Please re upload the pictures and files please! Also I’m after the drawing the automaton did (signed) I have the un signed version! Any help would be great thank you all in advance :)

View attachment 993737 I know is is an old thread but would love to see all the pictures and files and maybe make my own huge note book! Please re upload the pictures and files please! Also I’m after the drawing the automaton did (signed) I have the un signed version! Any help would be great thank you all in advance :)

Maybe one of "our" graphic design artists could insert this signature in the complete drawing

HUGO DRAWING.jpg

Do the images that were created for the notebook still exist? If they could be reposted, I'd love to make one of these for myself...loved the movie as well as the original book!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back