"I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - "Terminator 2" T-800 Costume

Re: "I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - "Terminator 2" T-800 Cost

Got my second pair of replica's this morning just by randomly searching Terminator on Ebay. Love when that happens. Glad I got another pair after trading my last ones for a pair of first generation Gargoyles and these are already black where the my first pair were amber and I had to paint them myself.

11713895_10153470429163205_2095746360778038770_o.jpg

11700969_10153470429053205_8599563664473400535_o.jpg

Re: "I need your clothes, Your boots and Your motorcycle" - "Terminator 2" T-800 Cost

Thank you good sir. That bottom one was my entry into the "Arnold Fans" Halloween contest. I'm determined to walk away a contender or winner.

Thank you good sir. That bottom one was my entry into the "Arnold Fans" Halloween contest. I'm determined to walk away a contender or winner.

I won't enter with mine then :p
I wouldn't even want to win anything with mine since I think it's still far from being "finished" :) so best of luck! and "Knock 'em terminated"? :lol

No luck this year, but I couldn't be let down that much the guy who won deserved it. He was Arnold as Mr. Freeze and had a top shelf custom robe and all. It was really cool.

Took some new photo's today. First time in almost two years I've worn my T2 costume. I mainly took them to showcase the rosebox a friend made for me and wanted to see it with me in full costume.

CIMG7758.jpgCIMG7767.jpgCIMG7766.jpgCIMG7765.jpg

Hi there.
Awesome costume. Detail is extraordinary.

Could you share where you picked up the waist belt buckle and the bandolier buckle or full belt please?

Trying to get mine more screen accurate but pickings are slim over here in the UK

Cheers

Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The belt, bandolier and buckle were all custom made. The waist belt buckle is from a antique cartridge belt that I just stumbled across out of luck. I think it was dated back to turn on the century.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back