OK! I'm putting live Batch 2 for options and payment. Please see post #76 to remind yourself of the options to choose from, again bearing in mind any finishing will take extra time. Again, please decide if you would like any of these and make sure you are happy with the cost! Add up everything and send the total to www.paypal.me/bucketheadprops

with:
· Your RPF name and slot number (check first post!)
· Your real name and shipping information
· A contact email address
· What exactly you have paid for, using at least the letters assigned above (A,B,C,D,E,F) If it’s just the base kit + shipping, just put that.

Kit parts should be finished by the end of the week, so can ship next week if all goes as planned. Thank you for your patience, we're nearly there!

Last edited:
Payment sent.

I was trying to do it the old fashion way where I go into my account and send money. I was using your info as the contact. Not as a handy link for easy payment. Still a newer option for PayPal I am getting used to.

Last edited:
Update
So I've had word from my machinist that he has been bedridden with flu for the last week or so, so hasn't quite been able to get the last pieces finished for batch 2. Hopefully will be done very soon and kits can ship to those who have paid.

Once again all payments are now due! so if you've yet to pay or tell me your options no is the time. I will send out d/ms in the near future for those who haven't paid. At some point I will impose a deadline for those who fail to contact me/send payment, and the slots will be forfeit and move to someone on the reserve list.

Thanks all, and do share your build pics once you're done or underway. Again if you're on something like Instagram, use #imperialfieldknife and we'll all be able to see how everyone is doing :p

Just finished up my knife today. I'll need to make a display stand. I used some inspiration from the other concept knife and some of my personal knowledge on field weapons. I went from a dulled blade and clear coated with a matte finish and then went for a blackened steel for the handle and guard. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• 123951_03.jpg
    123951_03.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 181
Just finished up my knife today. I'll need to make a display stand. I used some inspiration from the other concept knife and some of my personal knowledge on field weapons. I went from a dulled blade and clear coated with a matte finish and then went for a blackened steel for the handle and guard. Pretty happy with how it turned out.

Awesome job!

Still waiting to hear from the machinist on batch 2, sorry guys, will be shipped as soon as I am able. Just thought I'd keep you in the loop :)

Update 17.05.19

Ok should be able to box up remaining orders next week (once again, any finishing options will take a little longer), second batch is in hand and just about ready to go!

I will be sending d/ms to those who have yet to pay, and I'm now imposing a deadline to contact me, as I've not heard from a few of you, despite sending private messages multiple times. The deadline is now 31st May 2019, if I don't receive payment by then (or you fail to arrange payment with me) you will forfeit your spot and it will go to someone on the wait list. This will start with those in batch 1.

Thank you all for supporting the project, it's been fun! and I hope you all get a kick out of this prop as I have!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back