Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

I got quite a lot props as well. Organized by movies. Maybe I could contribute to that and of course would be interested and appreciate it as well man.
A group project would be good for covering the most ground if we're gonna make a complete collection, important to also ensure credit is given on each of them, I'll let you all know how my recovery of them goes.

I have a saved copy of the majority of props in this thread as well as several others from the film, if there's enough interest, I'll port them all to my new computer and make a google drive of them (invite only, god knows how quickly something like that will be exploited if I openly dumped it), I'll separate them by film and the like to really organise it.
Keep a record of the names of those who you invite to the Google drive. Also have them fill out a questionnaire as to their name, their city, and their country. If these items start popping up on for sale on the internet, then it will be easier to track the location of the seller, and trace it back to a member here. Once you are able to trace them back here, the mods will be able to kick the person out.

Keep a record of the names of those who you invite to the Google drive. Also have them fill out a questionnaire as to their name, their city, and their country. If these items start popping up on for sale on the internet, then it will be easier to track the location of the seller, and trace it back to a member here. Once you are able to trace them back here, the mods will be able to kick the person out.
Sounds like a Good Precaution, I'll update the drive and notices on the forums to fit that.

I have a saved copy of the majority of props in this thread as well as several others from the film, if there's enough interest, I'll port them all to my new computer and make a google drive of them (invite only, god knows how quickly something like that will be exploited if I openly dumped it), I'll separate them by film and the like to really organise it.
I'd be happy to add to the drive. I've been collecting paper props into a drive over the years with the notion of "you never know, I may get around to printing those out at some point." Mostly it's lack of space. But yes I'd be interested in an invite to the drive to see if there's anything I may be missing.

I'd be happy to add to the drive. I've been collecting paper props into a drive over the years with the notion of "you never know, I may get around to printing those out at some point." Mostly it's lack of space. But yes I'd be interested in an invite to the drive to see if there's anything I may be missing.
Perhaps send a PM with a list of your props to see if anything would be useful for the project, Thank you!

I had an idea to make the credentials of Colonel Musgrove and Major Eaton.
Just for fun :)

I've learned, that these Credentials have been filled out by hand in that era, so I added such versions now :)

Attachments

• raiders-lost-ark-movie-screencap.jpg
    raiders-lost-ark-movie-screencap.jpg
    282.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Major_William_Eaton_test.png
    Major_William_Eaton_test.png
    603.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Colonel_Don_Musgrove_test.png
    Colonel_Don_Musgrove_test.png
    606.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Colonel_Don_Musgrove_1_test.png
    Colonel_Don_Musgrove_1_test.png
    609.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Major_William_Eaton_1_test.png
    Major_William_Eaton_1_test.png
    608.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
here two Newspaper clippings for Journals or diaries as pdf-file..
1st is for The Last Crusade
2nd is for Raiders of the Lost Ark

Attachments

• clipping_chachapoyan_idol.png
    clipping_chachapoyan_idol.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • clipping_cross_of_coronado.png
    clipping_cross_of_coronado.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • Newspaper_Clippings.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I personal consider it a misconception of a throw away line.
He's drunk and it's something he probably picked up at the cantina where he confronted Indy earlier.

If it was a family product it would have a French label.
FRENCH OUZO

I personal consider it a misconception of a throw away line.
He's drunk and it's something he probably picked up at the cantina where he confronted Indy earlier.

If it was a family product it would have a French label.
FRENCH OUZO
I always thought that as well, like he was just saying it for a laugh to sort of imply it was good or something

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back