Interest Indiana Jones Last Crusade Grail Shield

Shield arrived today. Great work Gordon Gekko!

Attachments

• 20190122_192121.jpg
    20190122_192121.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 178
I got some messages asking about the backside so here it is. The whole thing is very sturdy

Attachments

• 20190123_090656.jpg
    20190123_090656.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 193
Also, very sorry about the additional delays. Some of the shields listed for the 1-14 have shipped while I still have some to get out for that date. This has also obviously pushed the other dates back further. I made a change to the resin I'm using and I at the time I didn't realize it would be backordered for so long. I got the shipment in yesterday and everything is back on track. I will update the shipping schedule Monday, but I promise it will go much faster now.

I haven't been able to get on here as much as I would like, so if you have additional questions for current orders you can email me at my PP address and I will respond to you much quicker.

Thanks,

-GG

They are. Part of my process to make the shield look very aged.

I ask since there doesn't seem to be any dented rivets on the shield in your original post. When they age wouldn't the rivets be rusted, not dented as if struck by the wrong type of tool? I also can't seem to find dented rivets on the movie shield either, but maybe someone has a better screenshot that shows them?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back