Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

The first post on the first page of this thread shows the item, it's price, and it's description. This goes for every thread you click on.

This 'for sale' thread is for the Headpiece on the left.

~B

What is the pricing and how do i get on the list?

- - - Updated - - -

Which version is which and what is the pricing on this?

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

May I please be put on the list and what is the eta on the next batch? The raven bar version with chain and staff hardware.
The first post on the first page of this thread shows the item, it's price, and it's description. This goes for every thread you click on.

This 'for sale' thread is for the Headpiece on the left.

~B

Brenton, Please put me on the list for a headpiece + chain! How soon will the next batch be available?

Brenton, Please put me on the list for a headpiece + chain! How soon will the next batch be available?

The Headpiece and Chain will be available by the end of this week!

Anyone wanting the Staff Attachments will have to wait another 2 - 3 weeks.

Wow, this piece was well worth it. So happy to have a legit headpiece to display and show off.

1E35AC65-3697-4598-B165-0FD6047BB8D8.jpeg
9345B7BD-808E-494A-A690-1EC077797804.jpeg
26DA15A5-B282-4AB0-B915-3B25F9AB1C52.jpeg

Another one out the park by RelicMaker. Thanks again, man.

Last edited by a moderator:

May I please be put on the list and what is the eta on the next batch? The raven bar version with chain and staff hardware.
May I please have my request/order updated to the 1. staff attachments and 2. chain as well as the 3. Cross of Coronado?
One of your head pieces became available for sale from one of your customers and I purchased it from them. It looks great. Excellent work. Thank you.

May I please have my request/order updated to the 1. staff attachments and 2. chain as well as the 3. Cross of Coronado?
One of your head pieces became available for sale from one of your customers and I purchased it from them. It looks great. Excellent work. Thank you.

Go ahead and send payment for the Staff Attachments and Necklace. The Cross won't be ready for a while...

The wood staff is gone. Anyone have a secondary source?

Wood Staff - I DO NOT offer the wood staff, but you can buy it from the link below.
http://www.wle.com/products/WaxWoodStaffs.html
Order this one: (W007L: Length: 84"; Big end: 1.1/8” to 1.1/4”; Small end: 3/4" to 7/8")
- The end measurements for the staff should be 3/4" at the top end, and 1" at the bottom end. So, the staff may or may not need to be sanded to fit.

I have owned a few different more mass-produced headpieces and I think Brenton's versions are THE BEST out there. I purchased the Raven Bar version during the past run and I think they are well-worth the money. Thanks again Brenton.

--B. Muller

Well, my wife gave me the green light to up the anti. So please put me down on the wait list for the Raven Bar headpiece and take me off the Nazi headpiece run.

Thanks!

Mike

Please add me to the wait list for the Raven Bar headpiece and chain.
I've been looking for this for a long time.

Was starting to think I'd have to track down Abner Ravenwood to find it.

This piece looks amazing.. the chain is a fantastic addition as well. Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Highly interested in a headpiece and accessories... Do you think a next run will happen?

Relicmaker,

Please add necklace chain to my headpiece order. PM sent.

Thanks!

Mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back