Limited Run Inexpensive Marvel Infinity Stone Set / Thanos is a Loser!

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now a Limited Run!

I'm going to make for myself a quick and easy Infinity Stone Set using acrylic flat backed with silver (paint thinner might remove it) oval gems.

The set would contain one of each of the colors: green, orange, red, yellow, purple and blue, PLUS a clear.

The size of the gems are 2.5cm x 1.8cm each, and cost only $6 shipped, $7.50 if outside the US.

Payments go to bobatrek@aol.com.

JDiamond x1 - PAID
Johnnyfl x1 - PAID
Logan Cade x2 - PAID
enterprise0216 x1 - PAID
Destarius x1 - PAID

starlordquill x1
Stormshadow x2

Thanks,
Sean

$_35.JPG

Last edited:
I'll take 2 sets also. Could we pick our own colors? Some of the stones look a little on the lighter side, like some of the blue and greens. I would want the deeper richer colors.

Gotcha down, thanks!

Are they clear backed gems or mirrored back? I'm interested if I can light them from behind.

They have a silver backing, but maybe paint thinner?

ill take 2 sets, I'm going to play with creating a steel gauntlet soonish...pm me

Gotcha down, and I'll PM you.

I'll take 2 sets also. Could we pick our own colors? Some of the stones look a little on the lighter side, like some of the blue and greens. I would want the deeper richer colors.

Down for two, and you can pick out of what I have.

These came in over the weekend, so I'll be sorting and shipping this week.

Anyone else interested in getting in on this?

It's been a couple weeks, has anything happened with the stones?. You also mentioned being able to choose from whatever you had, is this still an option?

Well, I forgot to mention I mailed them out Tuesday. And I included ALL of the colors, 12 of them total, so you can choose the shade you like best.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back