Iron Man Mark III Shins Pep file [DOWNLOAD]

well if you look at the model in pepakura you can tell one side of the model is a bit lower down than the other, so you have to make a right and left version of it.

and yes it shouldn't have to be flipped, but with this model you have to.

Last edited:
I'm almost done with my second suit build. I just need to pep one more shin, then harden/sand the shins+codpiece

Everything else is ready to be painted and assembled. :p

Nice........ Shin guards have been a big problem for me. I perform at Kids parties and making a kid friendly suit is very hard.

Nice........ Shin guards have been a big problem for me. I perform at Kids parties and making a kid friendly suit is very hard.

I use the thin sheet foam that is used under a pergo floor. Trace the pepakura print out onto the foam. Then re-inforce the pieces with hot glue on the inside. You can the coat the foam on the outside with spray on plasti-dip.

here are two different shin files that i have

shins.jpg

They are on the 405th where all the files started from. But you should know they are way skinny if built to scale you'll have to widen them out to actually fit. ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back