Iron Man RT unit 3D modeling - models for sale

Question of the day: What is this? :D

112.jpg

Question of the day: What is this? :D

That is very cool! I haven't ever seen anyone even attempt the paladium arc from the second movie :)

Ill attach some renders of mine so you can take a look.

FrontView.jpg

HomeView1.jpg

HomeView2.jpg

SideView.jpg

How exactly are you doing your renders? I'm using inventor and am happy with it but would like to do some more realisic renders like yours. Again, awesome work!

-Mili

That is very cool! I haven't ever seen anyone even attempt the paladium arc from the second movie :)

Ill attach some renders of mine so you can take a look.

View attachment 181496

View attachment 181497

View attachment 181498

View attachment 181499

How exactly are you doing your renders? I'm using inventor and am happy with it but would like to do some more realisic renders like yours. Again, awesome work!

-Mili

Hi, I'm using Inventor Professional 2012 and taking pics in shaded mode of view somethimes shaded with edges. Thats all. I have some problem with it now because you have option of reallistic view like on some my first pics and I can't activate it now. I'll be maybe reinstalling it.
Btw good work on you RT! You have reminded me that I need to add small capacitors to my MKI RT.
Working on MKIII paladium RT is pain in the ***. It's hard because I'm working with movie sceens only. There are no ref pics of this RT I believe.

Not sure about pics but I think most of the paladium arc is actually CG in the movie so there isn't even a working model of the system where Tony changes the paladium core... :(

I would love to see someone actually tackle something like that. :)

So you worked on the movie? If so is there anything you're allowed to share with us?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'm using Inventor Professional 2012 and taking pics in shaded mode of view somethimes shaded with edges. Thats all. I have some problem with it now because you have option of reallistic view like on some my first pics and I can't activate it now. I'll be maybe reinstalling it.
Btw good work on you RT! You have reminded me that I need to add small capacitors to my MKI RT.
Working on MKIII paladium RT is pain in the ***. It's hard because I'm working with movie sceens only. There are no ref pics of this RT I believe.

Yeah I was under the impression most of it was CG, I'll have to give the rendering a try! Thanks!

I did work on it. I never know what I can share, I always try to error on the side of caution. Esp. Since iron man is a continuing franchise.

Also, I use a program called keyshot for rendering. It does a phenomenal job and is super easy. I will try to load a sample at some point

Wow, that's pretty darn cool! Can you import files of different types? And I totally understand about the whole not knowing what you can share if anything, it's cool! :D

I did work on it. I never know what I can share, I always try to error on the side of caution. Esp. Since iron man is a continuing franchise.

Also, I use a program called keyshot for rendering. It does a phenomenal job and is super easy. I will try to load a sample at some point

WOW, thanks :D

These look amazing. It would be great to see some of the individual parts in an "exploded" view. I'm working on a Mark 1 reactor prop right now based on the throwingchicken kit that I keep seeing all over this site and it has been a blast. I will have to make sure to document it so that I can start a thread. Great work though, keep it up.

These look amazing. It would be great to see some of the individual parts in an "exploded" view. I'm working on a Mark 1 reactor prop right now based on the throwingchicken kit that I keep seeing all over this site and it has been a blast. I will have to make sure to document it so that I can start a thread. Great work though, keep it up.

Yeah I want to make exploded view but there are so many parts. Ufff :D. Maybe i will do small gif animation of reactor opening and palladium core installing. I will try to make exploded view but I will need to make it from smaller sections.

I'm looking for an 3D printer owner. Looking for someone with skills with prop building with 3D printer. I will share my models with him to make these reactors.
:D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back