Iron Man RT unit 3D modeling - models for sale

That paladium arc looks so good!! Nice job! I too would love to see this become a real working model (I mean in terms of inserting / removing the paladium core and opening and closing the device on the back, not an actual real working RT unit :D ).

Fantastic!

That paladium arc looks so good!! Nice job! I too would love to see this become a real working model (I mean in terms of inserting / removing the paladium core and opening and closing the device on the back, not an actual real working RT unit :D ).

Fantastic!

Palladium core

bbbb.jpg

Time to tackle the new one! ;)

Yeah I want to make the back part of triangular RT. But after seeing the IR3 I discovered that the back part of this RT in IR2 is not the same as in IR3. So I need to wait until some DVD rip or HD version of IR3 will be relased.

Hey man, the work you've done on these RTs is incredible, it really is. I'm wondering what the dimensions you used for your light ring are. The ones I used for mine are 2.25 ID and 2.75 OD and about a half inch thick. What about yours? I can see now that the thickness of mine (the half inch or so) isn't quite right and your model likes spot on with the movie. Also what size is the cage on the MK 1?

Again I am blown away, especially with the Palladium RT.

Keep up the awesome work!

-Mili

Hey man, the work you've done on these RTs is incredible, it really is. I'm wondering what the dimensions you used for your light ring are. The ones I used for mine are 2.25 ID and 2.75 OD and about a half inch thick. What about yours? I can see now that the thickness of mine (the half inch or so) isn't quite right and your model likes spot on with the movie. Also what size is the cage on the MK 1?

Again I am blown away, especially with the Palladium RT.

Keep up the awesome work!

-Mili

Thank you for your interest.
I think that my dimensions on RT aren't quite right. I mean size of whole RT. Proportions are right. But that can be fixed by scaling the model. Dimensions on my light ring are i mm so you have to convert them to inches :D. MKI OD: 70,371mm ID:57,159mm, MKII OD:70,371mm ID:53,656mm. And the shorter cage on MKI is 33,164mm tall. I hope it helps :D

Thank you for your interest.
I think that my dimensions on RT aren't quite right. I mean size of whole RT. Proportions are right. But that can be fixed by scaling the model. Dimensions on my light ring are i mm so you have to convert them to inches :D. MKI OD: 70,371mm ID:57,159mm, MKII OD:70,371mm ID:53,656mm. And the shorter cage on MKI is 33,164mm tall. I hope it helps :D

The dimensions for the MK1 are the same as mine then, what about the thickness/tallness of the ring? Thanks for the dimensions :) it's interesting that the MK II is a bit larger

These are really, really great. I am also glad to see you building the shorter cage for the MK1. I have been modeling a MK1 for 3D printing as well and most of the ones I have seen look too big compared to what's on screen. I think they used a deeper cage for the 'Tony Has a Heart' prop than the one used for handling. This is the pict I usually see and have been working from, it was auctioned by Propworx and they say it is 3" dia and 2.75" tall. I tried building to those specs and while the diameter (which I used for outside measurement of coils) looks pretty good, the depth is way too big compared to on-screen. This prop also has 2 rings on the back where you can clearly see there is only 1 in all the shots from the cave, operating table, etc.

Great job!

Last edited:
So I took a look into the program nexnox suggested and it is awesome. I recommend trying it out for the trial period, but it's like 1000 bucks :S

Anyway, heres some of the fun I had with it:

Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 7.37.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 8.42.41 PM.png

Two shots of the MK 1 RT

Screen Shot 2013-05-23 at 8.14.43 PM.png

And a shot of my Obi ANH

Hi guys,

The Avengers Endgame movie is comming and I want to get back to the modeling of the arc reactors.
I made these 6 years ago and they need some work to make them more accurate :D

It turned out, that I don't have any time to tackle this project again. Maybe in the future, but definitely not in upcoming years.
If anyone is interested I am selling my models. If you want to buy my model of specific RT unit or all of them, just contact me here through PM.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back