Interest Iron Monger 1:1 bust

Bigturc

Sr Member
Hey guys,
We've been contemplating the idea to create this bust. My buddy made the 3D model and I'm happy to present it.

Right now, we're not 100% sure what the base would look like. Also, the neck is not completed on the 3D model. Head is pretty much where we want it to be now!
Would be 3D printed, then cast in resin. 3 pieces: head, shoulders and stand.

Is there any interest in this bust in raw kit? No price yet .. No finishing work offered.

We're totally opened to comments, criticism to improve on it too before it gets printed!

IM_MONGER_WIP02.jpg ZBrush_11.jpg

All based on the online pictures found and this

7283398_1_l.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it's a little bigger then the IM MK3 helmet .. but I still think it was very much possible!!
That's also why I cut the bust to just the collar part .. No way I could ship it otherwise!

Yes it's a little bigger then the IM MK3 helmet .. but I still think it was very much possible!!
That's also why I cut the bust to just the collar part .. No way I could ship it otherwise!
Oh ok i had missed that Some how i thought you were going to do the full chest (bust)

Do you have a spare room in your house? Hope your ceilings are higher than 8' :)

If I end up doing this, the bust will consist of the head neck and collar closed underneath to create the stand for this.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back