Star Wars Jawa Blaster replica

Buy now for 600 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
This is made mostly from real vintage Ruger Mk1 parts including:

-the entire lower section including grips.
-bolt
-rear sight
-barrel.

However, there's no receiver, so no FFL license is required for shipping. It is a non-firing replica and cannot be made to fire.

The trigger is spring-loaded and functions as it should. There are no other moving parts -everything is glued together. The barrel is cut on both sides and modified with extended step on the rear side to match the one seen on the prop.

The upper is a plastic replica from an airsoft pistol. It is also modified slightly to account for the extended step and to be able to fit the real bolt.

Greeblies:
- real vintage Tomtit parts (the so called pontoon and antennas)
- real vintage Renwal V8 tube part (the greeblie between the two antennas on top of the pistol)
- replica Michell / Transcriptor parts (aluminum)
- steel flash hider replica
-half sphere on the back is onyx
- some parts from the hardware store.

1709072866233.png

1709072886825.png

1709072923918.png

1709072965186.png

1709073008820.png
1709073048587.png

1709073021532.png
1709073070850.png

1709073107603.png
1709073122762.png
1709073203754.png
1709073142069.png
1709073155483.png

Shipping costs not included in the price. Please, contact me for shipping options. No international shipping on this one!

Last edited:
Which movie was this from?
Similar casting is used by Greedo in ANH. Different flash hider (and some variation in the greeblies). I assume this one was also made for ANH - maybe some of the Jawas was carrying it, maybe as another copy for Greedo, but I don't think it got any screen time in the final movie in this exact configuration. I only know it from the book where the references where published.

Last edited:
Similar casting is used by Greedo in ANH. Different flash hider (and some variation in the greeblies). I assume this one was also made for ANH - maybe some of the Jawas was carrying it, maybe as another copy for Greedy, but I don't think it got any screen time in the final movie in this exact configuration. I only know it from the book where the references where published.
Ahh very interesting. It does look similar to Greedo's but I only ever remember seeing Jawa's carry Ion Blasters in the OT. I thought maybe it could be from the PT. Very cool blaster and great build!

Really, really, great replica!

I’ve not seen one made w/ the giant trigger guard.

Did you cut off the trigger guard and replace it or did you add your part on top of the original trigger guard?

Really, really, great replica!

I’ve not seen one made w/ the giant trigger guard.

Did you cut off the trigger guard and replace it or did you add your part on top of the original trigger guard?
No, the trigger guard is not cut. What you see is actually sculpted on top of the original trigger guard

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back