Done / Completed John Wick Coins - Round 9 - coins ordered 1/2022

So glad i bought a few this round, having a small stack in hand is so satisfying. Thanks Jintosh, glad you got there in the end!

So glad i bought a few this round, having a small stack in hand is so satisfying. Thanks Jintosh, glad you got there in the end!

You know.....sometimes things happen for a reason. They made some improvements to the coins when they redid them from losing the old mold. Getting all those RAYS correct was a big thing, and they made some other improvements too. It ended up being worth the wait, and they're very nice coins.

Okay, I'm calling it.

All unclaimed coins are going to the WAIT LIST.

If all the coins go out to the wait list, and you are on Run 4, you might NOT be able to get coins. I have given them a fair chance, and they have not responded.

Last edited:
Can the Australian person on the wait list that paid please send me a PM with your RPF name ? It was not in the note.

Coins received and they're beautiful. I thought these were going to have the horizontal lines on the justice side (the Wick 2 coin.) Are you going to produce any of those?

Coins received and they're beautiful. I thought these were going to have the horizontal lines on the justice side (the Wick 2 coin.) Are you going to produce any of those?

I prefer the smooth surface, myself. The "Chronical" coin is said to be made from a screen used coin, and has both sides smooth. My coin is extremely close to the Chronical coin, but way heavier. (which is more desirable)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back