Joker bank robber masks from ebay?

AndyGopher

Hello all, just made a account. I am known as mumgoot over at the 405th, I have frequented this forum a bit, and I am glad to now be a part of it! I was looking at replicas of the Joker bank robber mask from the Dark Knight, and I noticed it can be a little hard to get a hold of. There is a nice one on Amazon, but it is $65 which is way more than I would want to spend for a plastic mask, even if it is nice quality. I looked on eBay, and found masks for about $30 to $40 but they all seem to be shipping direct from China. The reviews seemed pretty good. I have heard of eBay being a dangerous place with recasts and stuff like that. What would your advice be? I am putting together a bank robber cosplay, and I have been inspired by HEAT, Payday, and The Dark Knight, and headgear is something that I havent' quite decided on. I love the Joker mask, but not sure if I can get it for a reasonable price. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!

For a decent quality Joker bank robbery mask, $65 is on the cheap side.

Okay, that basically answers my question. Since it isn't a straight-on Joker cosplay, I can look at my cheaper options (I can get a rather nice hockey mask for $30 that is very similar to one of the designs used in HEAT, for example). Thanks!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back