Interest Jumanji Turtle Helmet - Robin Williams

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi everybody, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a clean cast of the Jumanji Turtle helmet? I have commissioned it to a prop maker on this forum and I would be willing to share this project to break down the cost :)! I just thought it would be a pretty cool item to match with the amazing Markpoon's Jumanji Board.
The best would be a minimum of 4 persons interested in the aim to start the project.

Here are some pictures of the screen used helmet:

helmet_1.jpg
helmet_2.jpg

helmet_3.jpg
helmet_4.jpg

7893.jpg

I have measured the helmet according to my height as I am as tall as Robin Williams (1m70) and did it accordingly to screenshots I have managed to gather, and I came to the conclusion that the helmet is 35cm (width) x 40 cm (length). The original helmet was made of resin, so I believe this is what will be used for the cast.

hat1.jpg
hat3.jpg
hat5.jpg

To make it clear, the item will come unpainted, with no leaves or strap, just the main turtle shell and its pattern.

If you have any other info on the helmet, please share them on this thread! Thanks!

INTEREST LIST:

Last edited:
If we're 5 including me, the price will go down to 120€ for each clean mold! If we're even more than this, well even cheaper n_n

Last edited:
This will be casted from the original?

Sadly not, I don't know how many originals were made but I don't think there were much (maybe 2 or 3) but they are now long gone to private collection, so it will be based on screenshots and the screen used pictures... But if I got the plans for this, we can all see if we can go for it!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back