King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

Thought about ordering the IM 2 Arc Reactor with box from play-asia as it's listed pretty cheap, but decided to pull out due to the negative remarks stated here. Anyone know of another decent, qualitative, provider for arc reactors?

Does anyone own the KA Mjlonir? It seems to be the best licenced option around.

I haven't heard any reviews about the KA version yet. I was able to get one of the EFX versions a few months back. I had been looking for a long time with no luck and then a few popped up on eBay and one in our Junkyard. The EFX one is awesome if you can find one second hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard any reviews about the KA version yet. I was able to get one of the EFX versions a few months back. I had been looking for a long time with no luck and then a few popped up on eBay and one in our Junkyard. The EFX one is awesome if you can find one second hand.

I haven't seen any EFX pop up lately. Is theirs metal? I'm a sucker for metal replicas (OCD I know)

I would get the EFX Thor helmet though it's impossible to find.

I haven't seen any EFX pop up lately. Is theirs metal? I'm a sucker for metal replicas (OCD I know)

I would get the EFX Thor helmet though it's impossible to find.

The EFX one is a polystone with a weathered chrome finish. It is really nice but not metal. It has great weight too. The helmet was cool but it wasn't seen enough in the film for me to want it...but I feel your love for metal props. :)

The EFX one is a polystone with a weathered chrome finish. It is really nice but not metal. It has great weight too. The helmet was cool but it wasn't seen enough in the film for me to want it...but I feel your love for metal props. :)

I mean if I find the EFX for a good deal I would. But the KA is ideal to me because it's metal. I love KA's replicas. Although technically they make "display pieces" that can be replicas.

I was kind'a interested in purchasing the Mjolnir from KA but got turned off with the Mk43 Gauntlet it comes with. If they were sold separately, then I would've jumped onto that hammer in a heartbeat. It does look really good, but the price of that together with the display gauntlet doesn't really justify a purchase for me. I can't remember if the hammer was actually made of metal like the shields or not... that gauntlet however definitely is not metal, just plastic and resin I think...

10620391_1028874227145242_6524782118424212752_o.jpg 11537619_1028854427147222_2878768598829593892_o.jpg

11537944_1028854227147242_2827909473297102_o.jpg (the two styles available: wall mounted hammer vs not mounted hammer)

The duo costs HK$4,200 - 4,600 (about US$540 - 590). The gauntlet is wearable but hardly flexes at all, meaning that it doesn't bend at the wrist or fingers (I suppose it does flex a little, but not as much as you would expect it to, certainly not enough to do the classic repulsor blast pose). It's purely meant to be a display piece. It does light up though.

Haven't been to the store in a while so I don't know if the product is still available or not. Their website is gone so you can only gander at their Facebook page.

I was kind'a interested in purchasing the Mjolnir from KA but got turned off with the Mk43 Gauntlet it comes with. If they were sold separately, then I would've jumped onto that hammer in a heartbeat. It does look really good, but the price of that together with the display gauntlet doesn't really justify a purchase for me. I can't remember if the hammer was actually made of metal like the shields or not... that gauntlet however definitely is not metal, just plastic and resin I think...

View attachment 712718 View attachment 712719

View attachment 712720 (the two styles available: wall mounted hammer vs not mounted hammer)

The duo costs HK$4,200 - 4,600 (about US$540 - 590). The gauntlet is wearable but hardly flexes at all, meaning that it doesn't bend at the wrist or fingers (I suppose it does flex a little, but not as much as you would expect it to, certainly not enough to do the classic repulsor blast pose). It's purely meant to be a display piece. It does light up though.

Haven't been to the store in a while so I don't know if the product is still available or not. Their website is gone so you can only gander at their Facebook page.

Hmm I would just sell the IM gauntlet. Don't care for any IM stuff. I'll keep on the lookout!

No I own one. The head of the hammer is about an inch shorter in height and width than the king arts.

Still a nice hammer though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back