The making men uncomfortable quote was taken out of context. It’s already been pointed out on here, what it was actually referring to and why.

It wasn't taken out of context. It was not referring to SW, but it was more an example of how she sees her projects/mission. Under current Disney/Lucasfilm, it's a safe bet she's going to insert that into the SW project she's doing.

It wasn't taken out of context. It was not referring to SW, but it was more an example of how she sees her projects/mission. Under current Disney/Lucasfilm, it's a safe bet she's going to insert that into the SW project she's doing.
Er well I disagree and suggest it was purposely taken out of context, by people who wished to make it seem it was about Star Wars, which worked as it got endlessly regurgitated that way.

Probably best to wait and see, rather than just accuse her of it beforehand, but I admit that isn't a popular way of thinking on the internet anymore.

I think it’s a safe bet to just forget about anything Disney produces at the minute involving legacy franchises, we may just get a few surprises of some things of quality & to me that’s the bonus, but 90% of what we get is pretty poor at the minute

J

So I was sidetracked on the wrong person, thought Kiran Shah did the oompa loompa but it was Deep Roy. But when I found Kiran's page I think I have stumbled upon a philisophical question of some importance. IS KIRAN SHAH IN MORE STAR WARS MOVIES/TV EPISODES/SPECIALS THAN ANY OTHER ACTOR??????

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back