Lineage cast Yoda Puppets- Is that even a thing?

Media Man

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is anyone even selling a Yoda puppet built the way they did it on the 70s? Any where to buy a lineage silicone cast?

"The Yoda Guy" is the only person I know that sold them in the vein you're looking for. He didn't sculpt the original Yoda, but he helped build and ran the latex of the original screen-used puppets (I believe his 2nd puppet became the one we see most on screen). He managed to acquire the original plug used to form the head cavity to make the originals and used that as a reference to make legit "as-production-made" replicas. As far as I know, he's only made a few for auction and one for the collection of Propstore.

Last edited:
"The Yoda Guy" is the only person I know that sold them in the vein you're looking for. He didn't sculpt the original Yoda, but he helped build and ran the latex of the original screen-used puppets (I believe his 2nd puppet became the one we see most on screen). He managed to acquire the original plug used to form the cavity to make the originals and used that as a reference to make legit "as-production-made" replicas. As far as I know, he's only made a few for auction and one for the collection of Propstore.
Hm interesting. I've always thought it would be so cool to have a rubber Yoda replica. Maybe I'm dreaming too much lolol. Who knows though.

Cyberman = Philip Thomas Robinson on facebook 'Project Yoda' ... you need to apply for membership ;)

He posted his latest upgrade :

Schermafbeelding 2024-04-03 om 15.52.17.png

Chaïm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back