List of Harry Potter Free Paper Props on the RPF and where to find them

Hi Guys,
Having trouble finding the Chocolate Frog Cards via the link above? Can anyone give me the right link at all?
Thanks guys :)

It would be amazing if all these resources could be compiled and placed in a shared drop box file or something so that they can live on a bit longer. A large amount of the Imgur files say removed or 404 not found, a large amount of the links to pages here are invalid and it's kind of heartbreaking because this site has been the best resource I have found so far online for paper props and inspirational stuff.

It would be amazing if all these resources could be compiled and placed in a shared drop box file or something so that they can live on a bit longer. A large amount of the Imgur files say removed or 404 not found, a large amount of the links to pages here are invalid and it's kind of heartbreaking because this site has been the best resource I have found so far online for paper props and inspirational stuff.
I don't think anyone would do that.
Many of these resources were taken down by their creators because some untrustworthy members were selling them as their own replicas/original production made props.

Sharing peoples artwork might be a no-no, but I have loads of scans and photos, which should be ok to share- I've collected these over several years of hanging around this site, and I own many of the behind the scenes books: Film Wizardry, Page to screen single volume, Creatures, Magical Places, Characters and now The Artifact Vault. So I could look at creating a resource of these, and also updating this thread/removing all the dead links.

Just a quick note, the "Ministry Memo plane by SaintNoOne" in post number 6 is just him reposting mine. Not jelly or anything, just sayin.

Decat, thanks for updating the list, much appreciated. I will now have to see what I don't have and update my files.

Thank you so much to all of the wonderful and amazing people on this site. Your creations are awesome.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0504.JPG
    IMG_0504.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 99

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back