Limited Run -= LQQK =- Star Trek IV Operation Retrieve 1/3 Scale Briefing Flip Chart

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As seen in the cut scene from Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country, the Operation Retrieve briefing flip chart is an amazing piece of Trek lore - and now for a fraction of the cost of the 1/2 scale flip chart I am producing this, the 1/3 scale flip chart!

This reproduction has taken me nearly a year to complete with the meticulous detail one would expect from the universe of Star Trek, or myself.

Professionally printed at 8.5" x 11' in size on long lasting card stock, and placed in a Starfleet binder (okay, not really Starfleet, but a binder none the less), this would be a great addition to your Trek collection!

If you are interested, the cost is $20 shipped within the US and $30 shipped outside the US. Follow this link to pay: https://www.paypal.me/SeanPStephenson

"We've prepared Operation retrieve based on the rising danger of terrorism between the Klingon Empire and the Federation.

"Sir, we can go in, rescue the hostages, and get out in 24 hours with an acceptable rate of loss in manpower, and equipment.

"We have the technology to..."

"Yes, yes, but suppose you precipitate a full-scale war?"

"Then quite frankly Mr. President, we can clean their Kronometers."

retrieve01.jpg

800_OR_1.jpg

retrieve02.jpg

800_OR_3.jpg

retrieve03.jpg

800_OR_2.jpg

retrieve04.jpg

800_OR_4.jpg

800_OR_5.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back