Limited Run Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber- based on the new info from SWCA (UPDATE PG 37)

Don't worry everyone. The sign up thread will go up tonight. It will be a whole new thread. It will be up for a week, then the order will be placed with the shop. Everyone will get a chance to get on board. I'm at the doctors right now taking care of a sinus infection and bad cold I caught over New Years. I'll start the thread tjis evening.

That sounds awful, hope you get better soon! Hate the damn holiday colds that always seem to go around. Always catch them at Christmas myself.

Any chance we can get the rings just a smidge thinner? Everything on your saber is bang on accurate except this tiny little thing. I absolutely know the rings being one or two MMs off is nothing, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask!

I would love to see the mystery chunk hole drilled as well if possible, seeing as everyone seems to be in agreement on it in the V2 thread!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back