Done / Completed Luke Skywalker TLJ «CreepyUncle» lightsaber (by Lukyanov) Run #2

lukyanov

Sr Member
Hi. :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
photos of 1st run saber by Dmitri Shtok

I want to start my second run here.
You can find the differences from the first run in the narrative of the order form. Also, there will be only shiny version.

It will be a limited run,the ordinary price is 190$ per hilt + shipping. Also, you can order any of the parts in addition.
The handle will be manufactured at the plant on high quality equipment. Sending will come from Russia and cost 20$ worldwide.

About the timing:
1. The orders will be accepted from 01.10.2018 to 30.10.2018. All orders that will be placed after this date will not be processed.
The prepayment for the order will be $100 per saber. The rest of the funds will have to be transferred on the readiness of the whole run to be shipped.
2. Production of the whole sets - by the end of November.
3. Sending all orders - mid/the end December.

If you want to buy it - please fill in the order form. There are also photos and additional information.
>>> http://goo.gl/kzbHHg <<<

If you want to know more about 1st run and some details about my hilt, check THIS THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Luke's TLJ «CreepyUncle» hilt (by Lukyanov) Run #2 - Pre-order starts!

Yay - I submitted my order. I look forward to your masterful work.

Hi. :)

View attachment 845970 View attachment 845971 View attachment 845972
photos of 1st run saber by Dmitri Shtok

I want to start my second run here.
You can find the differences from the first run in the narrative of the order form.

It will be a limited run,the ordinary price is 190$ per hilt + shipping. Also, you can order any of the parts in addition.
The handle will be manufactured at the plant on high quality equipment. Sending will come from Russia and cost 20$ worldwide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBb2OkkoL30

About the timing:
1. The orders will be accepted from 01.10.2018 to 30.10.2018. All orders that will be placed after this date will not be processed.
The prepayment for the order will be $100 per saber. The rest of the funds will have to be transferred on the readiness of the whole run to be shipped.
2. Production of the whole sets - by the end of November.
3. Sending all orders - mid/the end December.

If you want to buy it - please fill in the order form. There are also photos and additional information.
>>> http://goo.gl/kzbHHg <<<

If you want to know more about 1st run and some details about my hilt, check THIS THREAD

Hi Denis. I have just submitted an order form for some spare parts :)

Last edited:

What chassis' are available for this hilt? Is the emitter deep enough to support neopixel?

What chassis' are available for this hilt? Is the emitter deep enough to support neopixel?
The chassis by ShtokCustomWorx will be available at the end of the year. For now it's only control box chassis part available here
The depth of the emitter part is enough. You can see how it looks with Pogo pins here.

In the sign-up sheet you have "Copper neck" listed as a part, is that a typo? or are you offering an alternative to the brass one that comes with the hilt.

Last edited:

In the sign-up sheet you have "Copper neck" listed as a part, is that a typo? or are you offering an alternative to the brass one that comes with the hilt.
Sorry, I failed. It should be "brass neck" :)

On the order form it says "choose your complectation" (Im guessing this means finish?) but there is no option there to click

Last edited:

I have signed up. (I was also on the first run, I guess I can have another Creepy Uncle because it was excellent).

- - - Updated - - -

On the order form it says "choose your complectation" (Im guessing this means finish?) but there is no option there to click

I think that meant all the options below that.

So the first one was copper and the second won is brass, correct??

Is there any sort of confirmation email? I submitted form but I just want to make sure it went through and confirmed.

Give me some time, my friends, to process all the orders.
BTW it was night time for me :)

I submitted my order and some spare parts as well. If this run will also offer options to the finish on the saber, I like mine plain shiny (non-sand blasted).

Just received the invoice and sent prepayment, can't wait!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back