Done / Completed Luke Skywalker TLJ «CreepyUncle» lightsaber (by Lukyanov) Run #2

Unfortunately something has come up so if what's left runs out and someone is still looking for one, message me. I'm in the US and can ship fast. Thanks.

As promised, here are some pics of my completed hilt. Big shoutout to Strategem Sabers in the UK for the weathering (they even tried to replicate the seamlines!). Since the official propshop closed its doors, I was gutted I wouldn't be getting a sequel Luke Lightsaber replica. However Denis's hilt is probably much better than anything I could have gotten from them and at a fraction of the cost. Feeling super grateful for this! I'd purchase another one from you if you have any more Lukyanov!

Attachments

• IMG_3740.jpg
    IMG_3740.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 388
  • IMG_3741.jpg
    IMG_3741.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 323
  • IMG_3742.jpg
    IMG_3742.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 347
  • IMG_3743.jpg
    IMG_3743.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 392
  • IMG_3744.jpg
    IMG_3744.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 298
  • IMG_3745.jpg
    IMG_3745.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_3739.jpg
    IMG_3739.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 406
WTS mine weathered V1 hilt.
- "Cerberus" sound board by Warsabers with deep sleep mode
- green-green-amber Tri-Cree LED with lens
- micro USB charging (5V 1A) only (works with mobile phone USB chargers, power banks)
- disassembled into two parts with Shtok's connector inside
- 18650B Li-ion MH12210 Panasonic 3400 mAh protected battery (non-removable)
- 28mm 4W 85dB speaker
- two accent triangle LEDs
- micro SD-card and micro USB port access through the pommel
- upgradeable sound board firmware
- unvented (static) weathered pommel cap
- acrylic horizontal stand with engraving
- spare double-sided box card

I want 600$ includes worldwide delivery (+PP fees or you can send it via "friends and family" to avoid fees)

6.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg
5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg
Chassis:
chassis.jpg chassis 2.jpg photo_2019-05-02_22-14-54.jpg

The hilt is from this video but with modified metal parts.

you're awesome thank you!!! i see the war sabers chassis that look similar to this on their website. i was thinking to purchase it. is the minor revision difficult to figure out?
You can ask them to print it for my saber and it will fit. My new parts are white color so it is not very significant :)
But if I were you, I would wait for the chassis from Shtok.

You can ask them to print it for my saber and it will fit. My new parts are white color so it is not very significant :)
But if I were you, I would wait for the chassis from Shtok.

AWESOME THANK YOU!!! I don’t like crystal reveals or I would wait for Shtok. Also, it’s been a while and I would rather install. If he had an option for chassis without a crystal reveal and a date of guaranteed date of expectation I would for sure wait.

None the less Dennis you are amazing with communication, efficiency, and saber creation! I truly appreciate your commitment to kicking ass!!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back