mark 2 and 3 busts

hey fin head, not sure where they came from or who made the casts. i just purchased and painted them and gave them my own ideas. they still look pretty sweet.

but thanks for the pleasent reply ;)

hey guys wanted to share my ironman display busts with u all battle damage style ;)

Well they are recast pieces, I even remember they were on Ebay about 5 months ago and never sold they were being listed form your area though. Oh and you have the shoulder bells are on upside down just like the auction pics showed when I saw it. ;)

Last edited:
well like i said i am not sure were they originate from, i just purchase and paint them. is that not allowed??? to showcase work even if it is not 100% custom on this site. ill tell ya what how about everything i purchase i run it buy u fin head, that way i dont offend you or anyone else:lol

thanks for the input

ok well as u can see i havent been a member for long,new to this site.i dont mean to offend anyone. just wanted to show off what i painted.

Hey bud I just used krylon "fusion" spray paint for the mark 3.it worked out well for the battle damage style. It isn't an exact match. U could always use car paint. At the moment I just made inserts for the eyes so when a light is put behind them they look pretty cool

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back