Done / Completed MasterEdi- 1:1 Burnt Melted Vader Helmet TFA Casting

Anymore for sale later?
Unfortunately, there will be no 3rd run. The mould will need to be retired. I'm working to finish the remaining helmets as quickly as possible. I want to thank everyone for their patience as I do. After the 2nd run is complete, I have a few replacement parts to redo for some folks, then the 2 runs will be over. ...But if anyone who is tired of waiting wants to hand their spot off to Fanofstarwars, please message him.

did I miss the second run?? there is only 25 people signed up so 5 more spots left??
oh i hope i didn't miss this

Where are we at in the runs? I'm in the 2nd run for an option 3 with a $50 deposit paid back in February and I'm curious when the final amount will be due.

Got mine in. Love it. Awesome piece for the collection!

e56046070e34de2cbaf3e855f7ed460c.jpg

39973f61053c71e2f3c834f340a0716c.jpg

Sorry, must have missed your names when sending out collection notices for second payments... PMs sent. Will gladly return your deposit! Please, no more requests for this piece... it is done, I plan on no more runs or offerings, thanks!

Last edited:
:( Love to have one, If anyone decides against purchasing with a final payment let me know, I'd be interested see az there won't be another run.

is there going to be a third run if so i like my name on the list please

best
K

Sorry, must have missed your names when sending out collection notices for second payments... PMs sent. Will gladly return your deposit! Please, no more requests for this piece... it is done, I plan on no more runs or offerings, thanks!

What's the consensus on the best paint colors to finish this out? I got the unfinished option and am ready to paint it up.

Sssssooooo happy I was able to get in on this run. I've loved this beauty for months. It truly is a work of art.
image.jpeg

Then with the Prop Shop opening for business & asking insane $$$, & now seemingly to be closing shop & taking insane $$$ with them, I think adds up to makes this baby.... priceless.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back