Done / Completed MasterEdi- 1:1 Burnt Melted Vader Helmet TFA Casting

Please PM me if I can purchase one of these through you. E.g. you have placed an order and it hasn't been completed and sent or you have one in your possession you are willing to part with.

Like everyone who was lucky enough to get one of these super awesome prop's from MasterEdi, I just love mine and friends are just stunned at the detail, I placed mine in a hexagon try with crushed smoke glass with RGB LED light strip, awesome display :D

2016-11-01-0450.jpg

2016-11-01-0449.jpg

Awesome display! Is that hexagon a found item?

Thanks it really does look awesome, my pics don't do it justice, I did my head in trying to think of a display but found the tray online, its a Jennifer's Mosaics Hexagon Mold, 16-Inch do a Big G search there are a few seller's including Amazon.... good luck

I drilled a hole in the center of the tray to run the power for the LED strip and also put a Lazy Susan Aluminum Rotating Bearing Turntable that I picked up on eBay under the tray so I can rotate and change the position front or side on.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back