Limited Run Metal Noisy Cricket from FIRST Men in Black (1997) AVAILABLE

elilay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
1st WAVE DONE/PHOTO UPDATE

PHOTO UPDATE:

Hi, this is new thread to my previous Noisy Cricket project. I've made first prototype. And it came out very nicely :D This little blaster is based on version from first movie. Which looks way way different then redesign version from MIB II (many replicas are based on version from II movie).

You can order Noisy Cricket in 3 different flavors:

1. RAW KIT - metal kit for 90 USD (raw casts needs sanding polishing and assembly)
2. Finish metal without led - 220 USD (polished and assembled)
3.Finish metal with working green led -240 USD. (polished and assembled with working green led)

SHIPPING:
15USD (worldwide)

PHOTOS OF PROTOTYPE:

Shipping price should oscillate around 20-25 usd worldwide, but before you buy one please contact me about your shipping location.
PAYPAL:
pewpewcrafts@gmail.com

RAW
LIST:

1.eethan - paid
2.mrwax - paid
3.McKeePhoto - paid
4. Garrett Smith - paid

5. ventuoguy - paid

FINISHED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came across photos from propstore acution which are always amazing source for photo references, And I would ask if someone would be intrested in Kit or finish version of Noisy Cricket from MiB (1997) all replicas availableon the market are based on prop from second movie. But as far as I know there's no accurate replica from first film.
I'm thinking about making it in two versions.
Finish one and weatherd exactly like prop from this year auction
screenshot_1-jpg.jpg

KIT version, parted in exactly same way like one from movie production
277186-jpg.jpg

Let me know if you are intrested, I always wanted to make one for my self so it could be great occasion to make more ;)

Last edited:
Hey elilay, your prototype photos are not working.

I'm glad this project is back, I would like to be in for the raw kit version please :)

Hey elilay, your prototype photos are not working.

I'm glad this project is back, I would like to be in for the raw kit version please :)

After all this time still I have problem with new layout :D
I set album as public It should be visible, but let me know if it's working

The barrel doesn't look like the one it the picture above it it looks shorter and fatter. Is that correct?

If i'm interpreting things correctly based off this thread and his previous one, that picture is actually not his kit but instead one from a prototype Icons version. I think the first three pics with the black glove are his.

That's right. Photos of kit are production made casts from first movie sold by propshop few years ago. I will make few kits tomorrow. And I will snap and post few photos as well ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back