Motor City Comic Con....

I hate the location of this con. It is too small for the amount of people that come to it. I went for a couple years and it was so congested each year. Everyone looks to be dry humping the other person just to gain a inch to step forward.

Now I did hear that they finally fix / remolded the building and floor area. So that should give everyone some room to breath. Yet I wouldn’t count on it.

I was there 2 years ago it was I believe it was. Anyway i had early access from a buddy that worked there. I hang out with Kelly LeBrock for about 30 mins. She was so bored and no one was talking with her. She was very nice and started the conversation while I was just standing there waiting for a few people to show up. My buddy was having too much fun with Anthony Michel hall over nachos. He is a Cool cat too.

Anyway if you go enjoy the con. I rather see them move it to the Cobo center once the remodeling is done there.

The Guest list is pretty good too. Billie Piper & John Cleese would my top 2 people to see. Oh I can’t forget Jesse Spano & zac Morris lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back