[Museum Replicas] What should I be aware of ?

A

Arnianor

Hello guys,

I wanted to know a little bit more about Museum Replicas. I found it quite hard to get a review on more than 1 or 2 of their costumes, or pictures of people actually "trooping" with their suit. I'm part of the 501st , and my wish for every costume I buy, make or get is to meet a minimum requirement level, with high attention to details, either fixed by myself or a club. As I've already been really pleased or highly disappointed by some sewer / brand, I wish to know more about this one.

So if some people have bought from this company, more about the licensed stuff (especially Harry Potter), what sould I be aware of if I want to buy something ? So I don't open it and :cry if it isn't what I awaited.

Is there any sizing issue, as they size in S - M - L - XL and so on, does it size small, big :confused?
Depending on where am I on the sizing charts, will it always looks good :thumbsup on me, or might it look really bad :thumbsdown ?
Are their costume nice on display only, or will they fit for trooping as well (I know for example there's a bug on the officer, the rank badge will have to be replaced for serious trooping, so is there other issues like this one ?) ?
What do you think about the price over quality & service ratio ?
Are the costume really well done, or do they cut edges, like is there iron-lining on an officer suit ?

Any other remark, positive, negative, or advice about this company welcomed.

Thanks guys !

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back