My "pimped" Jason X-Mask from Neca...;-)

Kroenen77

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are some pics of my new "pimped"Jason X-Mask from Neca.Out of the box,the mask has wrong leatherstraps,bolts and a wrong red triangle in the middle of the eyes...but it´s cast from the originalmovieprop and I like it.

I didn´t paint it complete,because I would sand it,a lot of details would be gone.So I only made the triangle smaller,right bolts and weathered leatherstraps and a clear coat finish.Le voila..I think much better...:

Looks much better! :) I've been considering getting one and altering it myself for a while now. Not keen on the factory paint job at all though (the sprayed on weathering looks badly done), so I'd have to completely repaint the thing.

Thanks a lot.:)
Do did you sanded your mask,before you paint it?I think the resin is very bad.
Do you have pics from your Jason-X,too?

Here's my NECA jason re-paint........

necaj.jpg

Thanks a lot.:)
Do did you sanded your mask,before you paint it?I think the resin is very bad.
Do you have pics from your Jason-X,too?

I haven't actually got a NECA Jason X mask, but I probably would repaint it if I had one. I've got a fibreglassmasks.com Jason X mask on the way, so I'll post pics of that when I eventually get it done. :)

I haven't actually got a NECA Jason X mask, but I probably would repaint it if I had one. I've got a fibreglassmasks.com Jason X mask on the way, so I'll post pics of that when I eventually get it done. :)

Ah,no problem.:)

@Vandark: Great mask..I love it!:)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back