My Spiderman display new photos!

GF

Sr Member
Here's my Spiderman costume display with more accurate face shell I just received from AZ Spidey.

GFollano

Last edited:
Re: My Spiderman life size display with new face shell

The suit looks good. I didn't think I'd like the printed webbing but it looks great. The only minor thing that bugs me is his head looks like it's too far forward. Otherwise it's perfect. Oh and the poster is cool too.

The suit looks good. I didn't think I'd like the printed webbing but it looks great. The only minor thing that bugs me is his head looks like it's too far forward. Otherwise it's perfect. Oh and the poster is cool too.

Yes but in person it's not that bad, actually the whole body is leaning way too foward making the head seem too foward, I will adjust and take new photos.

This is by far the best mannequin suited for a Spidey costume.

This mannequin was originally 6.2" I removed 5" at the calves level bringing it down to 5.9", all mannequin are too tall and skinny and the short ones way too skinny and flat shaped overall, even the most muscular ones have skinny legs and weird postures, these AMT mannequin models have the best shaped bodies but all have their head a bit foward, Spidey costume is not forgiving compared to armor type costumes, the mannequin has to be perfect.

Here's the original mannequin I used, the mannequin with closed fists is made by the same company which I will use for my Superman and the bald one for my Batman forever costume.

GFollano

Last edited:

Awesome Spidey!! I have the mannequin in the left pic in post #4 for my Boba Fett. I really like the pose.

Awesome Spidey!! I have the mannequin in the left pic in post #4 for my Boba Fett. I really like the pose.

Thank you!

That's the exact mannequin I used for my Spidey display but removed 5" at the calf section, it now stands 5.9"

GFollano

For thsoe who missed it, took more new photos, rearranged my room a little.

GFollano

Here's the original mannequin I used, the mannequin with closed fists is made by the same company which I will use for my Superman and the bald one for my Batman forever costume.

GFollano

Very nice.

So whose Panther armor did you end up getting ?

Also curious about your Superman. (I hope you don't mind me asking?)
:thumbsup

Very nice.

So whose Panther armor did you end up getting ?

Also curious about your Superman. (I hope you don't mind me asking?)
:thumbsup

No problem, what's the fun if we don't share.

I went with Inferno RD (real deal) panther armor.

For the Superman Return I'm going with Bronze Armory for all the fabric parts, belt and symbol, and the return boots from superheroboots.com

GFollano

Really nice display!
Off topic, but If you ever wanted to do a Dark Knight Joker that mannequin in that pose (with head forward and slightly down) would look great.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back