NEW OLD BSG VIPER

WOW Dobber. That is a thing of beauty. Can't wait till I get mine. It's great to see a build up of this kit. You do great work.

Carry on - Viper Pilot

Thanks everyone. Yeah I'm really looking forward to getting Starbuck...the Viper is just begging for her.. I want to add the Yellow Galactica emblems to the wing stipes but I'm not sure how. I have pretty good artistic skills but the emblem is really complex and I'd just Frak it up. Any Ideas? I can live without them but would like to have it all if you know what I mean. ;)

Chris

Hey Everyone. yeah we got the pilot but Moe is reworking the helmet.
Been to hot here to cast, and Moe cam here to visit for a week. We did get quite a few things done, and met with some interesting folks on some other projects. The VIPER is actually be considered for a license. Ill have more on that soon.

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Aug 1 2005, 03:30 PM
Hey Everyone. yeah we got the pilot but Moe is reworking the helmet.
Been to hot here to cast, and Moe cam here to visit for a week. We did get quite a few things done, and met with some interesting folks on some other projects.  The VIPER is actually be considered for a license. Ill have more on that soon.
[snapback]1046971[/snapback]​

Let us know how that works out. I think a few of us here would love to get a proper license ourselves.

It means that a lot of us are trying to stay under the CnD radar but would rather be legit. But the common beliefe is that a license is hard to get and expensive.

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Aug 15 2005, 01:46 PM
SPARE PARTS.

WHO has lost parts that needs replacements?
[snapback]1057926[/snapback]​

<raises hand> We have had workers in the house and my hobby room got moved without any warning. THings got moved all over the place. Putting it back together.....I think a part or two are missing. But I have not put everything back in the room yet.

Steve

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Aug 15 2005, 08:46 AM
SPARE PARTS.

WHO has lost parts that needs replacements?
[snapback]1057926[/snapback]​

#46 arrived..
It is a great kit, but I'm missing a few parts after looking through it.

I'm missing the 4 red "LED" things for the wing tips.

I see they come in a clear plastic, but I can't find them anywhere in the bubble wrap or packing supplies.

I emailed you on it

Thanks again,
Lynn

Lynn,
Check the bubble Rap and the Box.
They are clear and not red.....and they are tiny.
Now..occassionally...parts get left out ..but Im pretty sure they are there. If not just let me know Ill mail another set.

Frank

Update going out.
If you have paid your Viper has shipped...yes you too Barry..and Pat.

If you are wiaiting to Pay...and on the list.
Its time.
I got Vipers here ready to go but it still takes me a few days to get to the Post.
Work and baby make things hard. But they are here and ready.

Pilot will follow, as before. At this point I have resolved they will all ship separately.

Clear parts are ready.
Info in email but they are 30 shipped to US. Out of Conus add 5 .

Originally posted by BrundelFly@Aug 22 2005, 12:48 PM
Lynn,
Check the bubble Rap and the Box.
They are clear and not red.....and they are tiny.
Now..occassionally...parts get left out ..but Im pretty sure they are there. If not just let me know Ill mail another set.

Frank
[snapback]1063106[/snapback]​

I tripled check, they are definatly not there in any of the wrappings or box.

The only clear plastic I got was the long clear sheet for the cockpit windows.

Thanks,
Lynn

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back