Limited Run NEW Paul Mcgann all metal machined spring lock sonic run

I'm super excited. Been waiting for the mailman every day for 2 weeks haha. I hope you've got more sonics coming soon, especially a 4th doctors

Mine showed-up in the US today. Merry Christmas.

Thanks!

Attachments

• PC250305.JPG
    PC250305.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 95
  • PC250310.JPG
    PC250310.JPG
    445.7 KB · Views: 99
  • PC250311.JPG
    PC250311.JPG
    437.5 KB · Views: 99
  • PC250313.JPG
    PC250313.JPG
    419.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
I received mine yesterday, and it looks amazing .Only one problem. The extending emitter is fused in the open position. I can not get it to budge. Any suggestions?

I have, and removed the spring. I'm really at a lose with this on. It should have just released, but it is stuck fast. It will not spin or move up and down.
Have you tried to lubricate it with anything like WD-40? That might help. Also, you could try to put it in the freezer. That often helps with stuck aluminum parts.

Have you tried to lubricate it with anything like WD-40? That might help. Also, you could try to put it in the freezer. That often helps with stuck aluminum parts.
Sadly, I have done both of those things. I did notice straight away that it made kind of a grinding noise. Almost like sandpaper the first time I tried to to pull it down .It didn't move much and I had to pull it back to the extended position. At that point, it was stuck.

If people are already making wishes I would love to see the Pertwee and Davidson sonics. I have a couple of Baker sonics and really want to get the full set.

If people are already making wishes I would love to see the Pertwee and Davidson sonics. I have a couple of Baker sonics and really want to get the full set.
I'm sure if he made a baker run he could offer an option to powdercoat the ring and emitter in the Davison color scheme. White band in the handle too.

Mine came in Friday and it's amazing Russ. Already said so on FB but it's a work of art. I can't wait to see what comes next. I dabble with YouTube reviews I know there's a few out there but when I make mine I'll share a link here for anyone to find it. Thanks again and I can't wait to see what sonic is next .

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back