Question Not able to update Thread Title. (answered)

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Hello Folks!
I've had this problem before, some years back. :)
Basically here's the lowdown...
Looking to update the title of a thread so I hit Edit, then More Edits...accessed the title, changed it...hit save...and the NEW title appears in the body of the Thread, but in the Section of the RPF it still reads as it did prior to the edit. In other words to the members here they wont see the updated title unless they click on the actual thread.

Here's the thread in question:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=144405&p=2208393#post2208393

I don't *think I'm doing anything wrong....but by all means do let me know if I have to do something different or if it's on your end.
No rush, just let me know what's up when you get to it.
Cheers all!

David

Re: Not able to update Thread Title.

Hello Folks!
I've had this problem before, some years back. :)
Basically here's the lowdown...
Looking to update the title of a thread so I hit Edit, then More Edits...accessed the title, changed it...hit save...and the NEW title appears in the body of the Thread, but in the Section of the RPF it still reads as it did prior to the edit. In other words to the members here they wont see the updated title unless they click on the actual thread.

Here's the thread in question:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=144405&p=2208393#post2208393

I don't *think I'm doing anything wrong....but by all means do let me know if I have to do something different or if it's on your end.
No rush, just let me know what's up when you get to it.
Cheers all!

David
Changed the thread title for you... it's nothing that you are doing wrong.

Same problem for me. I get an error every time I try to change a new interest thread in project runs. I would like to change it to: "Blade Runner - Sebastian's Chess Set."

Any help appreciated.

Same problem for me. I get an error every time I try to change a new interest thread in project runs. I would like to change it to: "Blade Runner - Sebastian's Chess Set."

Any help appreciated.
Please post a link to the thread that you are referring to.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back