Deprecated OLD LIST Metal Noisy Cricket from FIRST Men in Black (1997)

Hi Elilay,
I'll take a metal kit!

It would be greta if you could finish the blade runner blaster first though ;)

if I'm not mistaken, the photo of the propstore kit is an unfinished replica from icons. I think I saw that in the description of the propstore page a while ago. It's probably based on the screen used model but it's still a replica. ;)

I'm confused and by no means trying to be difficult. The finished and kit versions appear to be quite different. Are you saying there were two versions made/sold? Like a hero and stunt? Unless it's seriously off angle, the barrel of the "kit" looks to be quite stubby and thick compared to the "finished" one. Granted there is casting slag that would need to be cleaned away, but if the kit were to be turned into the finished, we are talking a serious amount of metal work. Getting that taper of the barrel is going to be tricky without spinning on a lathe and where is the trigger guard? Or am I missing something that my morning coffee hasn't fixed? :wacko

Any updates? I really want to replace this plastic hunk of junk...
16ccb69d6d3f2c154d559eb1a2fb3438.jpg
f67471552973ff65e426f21ddf0fece7.jpg
6120cf321daabeb704a54ed0ee33a956.jpg

Last edited:
EDIT1
Since you are intrested run is now open ;)

You can order Noisy Cricket in 3 different flavors:

1. RAW KIT - metal kit for 110 USD
2. Finish metal without led - 220 USD
3.Finish metal with working green led -240 USD

Shipping price should oscillate around 20-25 usd worldwide, but before you buy one please contact me about your shipping location.

PAYPAL:

pewpewcrafts@gmail.com

LIST:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I came across photos from propstore acution which are always amazing source for photo references, And I would ask if someone would be intrested in Kit or finish version of Noisy Cricket from MiB (1997) all replicas availableon the market are based on prop from second movie. But as far as I know there's no accurate replica from first film.
I'm thinking about making it in two versions.
Finish one and weatherd exactly like prop from this year auction
View attachment 837675
KIT version, parted in exactly same way like one from movie production
View attachment 837674

Let me know if you are intrested, I always wanted to make one for my self so it could be great occasion to make more ;)

More than six weeks later, wondering if this is happening? would be in if can happen before Christmas.

thanks.

Mike

Hello! Definitely interested in a kit.
Got a few questions.
A) any timeframes on this?
B) what metal is the kit made out of?
C) shipping cost to Australia?

So still waiting on this kit. I’ve sent payment quite a long while ago and it’s also been a while since we heard from you so I’m guessing this is dead?

You make wonderful items and superb quality, but your connection is woeful. I, like others, have paid full price already on good faith. This is beginning to feel like a slap in the face with that trust.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back