Original Captain America Costume

CaptA

Hi everyone, new member here. I wanted to post my pics of the Costume i currently use. I am working on some changes, Namely boots, gloves and mask.

But this is it currently.
Let me know if you have any ideas for those items!

oops it did not take the pic. my avatar shows it though.

I am currently making a Cap A costume as well. What i did for the boots, after searching all around, was buy up some "pirate boots" and spray them with vinyl spray paint. The boots themselves were originally brown with a cuff at the top, and made of a vinyl type of material. I took those and used red vinyl spray paint that can be found at most auto shops and re-colored them. they look great. Only problem i can foresee is cracking where creases will occur. As for the gloves, I bought red leather "swordsman gloves"

Well, in the past few weeks i have developed my Super Crafting Power and Made my own mask. Pics soon. I also found the perfect pair of rubber gloves that i am going to coat with Red dyed Liquid latex to create the Effect needed.

As for the boots. I think i have that figured out too, but still remains to be tried. Also found the perfect Combat belt of which only one was available! Pretty stoked about that.

My actual dimensions are pretty much the same as Capt. A too. I am 6'2" and weigh between 240 and 260 depending on time of year. Probably not AS buff as the Comic but close!

Oh and i posted my orginal pics in the Album feature.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back