Done / Completed Palmetto EFX Group shirts

Quick note. I just ran past the shop and double checked the sizes on these. Although the material is pre-shrunk, I think I'm gonna go with XLs for myself.

Again, I'm 180 and 6' with wide shoulders. The large fits just fine, but the XL will allow a little more moving room. I don't like too snug a fit anyway. I'll double check everyones size preference when I take the orders. :thumbsup

-Rylo

I'l take one in an XL, in blue. I know that you are just making shirts, but if you were to decide to make a hoodie sweatshirt, I know I would buy one of those, too!

The order went in this morning. They should be ready in about 10 to 12 days. I ordered a few extra military greens and blacks in XL for anyone who missed out.

I'll put those in the junkyard soon.

Thanks

-Rylo

Hi guys. Just a courtesy update. Shipping the end of this week. :thumbsup

If you missed out and you'd like to order, hit me via PM and I will put you on the overflow list. I just need to get a count on what sizes remain.

-Rylo

I got T-Shirt in the mail today looks awesome! Here is a snap shot with the Sandman Gun.

Untitled-1.png

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back