pick one actor to follow 4EVER....

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
so, pick one actor to follow forever. alive or dead, If you had to watch one person's career including commercial's, t.v. show's, cameo's, music etc. FOREVER, who would you choose?? :eek: I gotta pic Bruce Willis...(y)

I don't know about follow their career as it was too short .
but ,
let's say if you forced me to name an actor to champion earth in an intergalactic acting championship .

strait up David Rappaport !

The problem with picking one actor to follow their career forever is that you may love an actor now but as they get older you may not like them or the direction their career has taken. There are a bunch of actors that I liked in the past and I can't stand now so I can't see myself following their career forever.

so, pick one actor to follow forever. alive or dead, If you had to watch one person's career including commercial's, t.v. show's, cameo's, music etc. FOREVER, who would you choose?? :eek: I gotta pic Bruce Willis...(y)

I would pass on this opportunity. I would grow so tired of anyone I would choose, given these parameters, in very short order. Such an arrangement sounds like some sort of a personal hell to me that would shortly resemble “A Clockwork Orange”:

E1AAD3C4-311B-4269-AD95-DEB2226F13F7.jpeg

“Please sir, I BEG you...no more Nicholas Cage movies....please!!

Perhaps a fan with an unhealthy obsession with one actor (compete with a shrine to said actor and a framed official restraining order against them securing their status as “Your Biggest Fan”) would feel differently?

Last edited:
I'd hear it for this... but I'd go Seth Rogen

Mostly cuz I just wanna watch comedies most times...

But I first saw him on Freaks and Geeks... so you have that. "Undeclared"...

The Apatow flicks give a good range.

You get the produced stuff so you get "Preacher", "The Boys", "Future Man"

Bit part movies like Franco's coming up 70's flick... you get "The Disaster Artist"

You get comedy specials like "Hilarity for Charity"

Just a lot more content and some varied comedies and dramas...

that's why I picked Bruce Willis, you have the entire "moonlighting" series, die hard series, his music c.d.'s, seagram's commercial's. cameo's, the man has everything under his belt from romantic comedies, action, suspense, to sci-fi and even alil "adult" movie. plus his career is still going... (y)

Off the top of my head I'm going to say Jack Nicholson. Without consulting IMDB, I can't think of a really appalling stinker that he's made. I mean, About Schmidt was dull, but not appalling.
Gary Oldman has had a pretty good career. I can think of Lost In Space as a low point, but Heather Graham kinda makes up for that ;)

Gary Oldman

He brings a unique twist to even minor characters in a wide variety of film types.
Like Meryl Streep he is totally different in each role to the point you can't recognize him.

Apollo, Yep, he lives about an hour north of me! Has a farm that he lives on. From what I hear he will go to the local hardware store, get something to eat out of the deli, sit down and shoot the breeze with all the locals :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back