Predator 2 Spear Work In Progress

Damianbogacz

Hi, I started work on the spear of the second part of the Predator film so far made ​​only working on the rest. Bye goes pretty well for me, I found a couple of cool drawings on the Internet. For now it looks like it looks but I do not have too much time, unfortunately
201208174141.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us20120821427.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us20120817416.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
20120818386.jpg20120915526hjhjhjhjhjhj.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us20120818387.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.usgrott.jpg20120915529grgrgrgrgrgr.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us18884419.jpg
87051088.jpg

I think I have been asleep, coz somehow I missed this! Awesome work so far man, gonna love seeing this progress

Thank you very much for the positive attitude I hope not to disappoint. It is a pity that the work of man has so little time.

Tell me about it.
If you don't mind I'll be following your build method closely, when I find the time to put together a spear if my own.
Every pred should have one lol

This is looking very good. I can't believe what you started with. Great job. I like the spiral grooves in the wood. When painted up it could look like some sort of steel cable.

Dimensions copied from the originals in the movie and the rest of the details about caves and other works and sketches, I found this one rysownika.Natomiast finish spear tip is made of weight masse.I doing two pieces of the spear one will be made ​​of the mass modeling of mass A second acrylic see which will give a better result. and I have already designed the base to spear but the pictures soon

Cool work is incredibly interesting as it looks far will continue to work postępowć. And what did these caves?

I'm curious how it will look further into the next stages of the work and how it will present the basis for the spears.

Back