Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Here's the biff bar tab.Didn't do much to it just messed with color brightness ect.Good little print out to add to your bttf collection :cool

biffbar.jpg

good to get some napkins made up :)

biffcologo2.jpg

ENJOY :love

Hello,I was wondering if someone could convert this for me so I could make a sign about 24"x6". Thanks so much,Todd

Can Someone do this ID card seen on Chuck s2ep20 in the fulcrum building, Please thnk you in advance..

Last edited by a moderator:

This is great, what font is this?

Thanks ;)

Here's a Tony Stark business card i've just finished:

tonystarkbusinesscard.jpg

I'm also working on a new one for Bruce Wayne.

300 dpi, 8.6*5.4 cm (3.387*2.127 inches). For personnal use only. Any commercial use is strictely forbidden.

Here's a quick and dirty Vic Mackey ID card from the Shield.

Vic_Mackey_ID.jpg

Everyone should put there paper props in the paper prop forum so your qwork won't get stolen.

I did. Haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Also (in case you didn't already know), some 'Stark Industries' cards were handed out at Comic-Con (three different names on the cards). I just got a couple of them off eBay.

Everyone should put there paper props in the paper prop forum so your qwork won't get stolen.

That's kinda hard for me, since I joined back in July and it hasn't been 60 days yet, even though I have over 100 posts.

Besides, isn't "free" the whole point of the free paper prop post is for? Free to use, free to print out and add to your collection?

Pitbull means stolen by people who will sell it on ebay. Non members can view this area, troll and download.

Well, I used to troll the board before I was able to register. I will admit, I did download some of the stuff from the Free Paper Props, but never sold anything. So, by doing that, you're putting those who can't register, honest prop replica enthusiasts (which would make up for half of the people trolling) out of the ability to get free paper props. Long story short, it's a double-edged sword.

I'll post it in the Free Forum...but I'll still be posting free stuff here to. I can fully sympathize with those that want to but can't register.

Personally, I'm glad that the thieving masses can't get in here and download other people's hard work and make a profit from it. I know that sounds a little hard, but I didn't like seeing stuff from here posted up on eBay.

Well exactly ,this is the point of having a seperate section of FREE paper props for RPF MEMBERS ONLY.We don't want people who are not part of this forum trolling around stealing everyone's hard work simple as that.Whoever wants to continue on posting in these forums for everyone to see then don't come complaining to any of us that someone else is selling your work on ebay,everyone's been warned.Yeah it's not fair for everyone but in the long run it's safer for all the free paper prop creators to feel comfortable to post there hard work for everyone's enjoyment.If it's not fair for prop collectors to see the paper props section then once they join up they can have a download party.

Well, I used to troll the board before I was able to register. I will admit, I did download some of the stuff from the Free Paper Props, but never sold anything. So, by doing that, you're putting those who can't register, honest prop replica enthusiasts (which would make up for half of the people trolling) out of the ability to get free paper props. Long story short, it's a double-edged sword.

Last edited:

I did. Haven't heard anything back from them yet.

Also (in case you didn't already know), some 'Stark Industries' cards were handed out at Comic-Con (three different names on the cards). I just got a couple of them off eBay.

An acquaintance on a Disney board got one of the Stark Industries business cards. I think it was the translucent one. He also got the Alice in Wonderland Key and the Tron II token for the Flynn's Arcade display that was setup :cool. I wish I was able to attend. One of these years hopefully (when this economic situation ends and I finally start working again :confused)

Well exactly ,this is the point of having a seperate section of FREE paper props for RPF MEMBERS ONLY.We don't want people who are not part of this forum trolling around stealing everyone's hard work simple as that.Whoever want's to continue on posting in these forums for everyone to see then don't come complaining to any of us that someone else is selling your work on ebay,everyone's been warned.Yeah it's not fair for everyone but in the long run it's safer for all the free paper prop creators to feel comfortable to post there hard work for everyone's enjoyment.If it's not fair for prop collectors to see the paper props section then once they join up they can have a download party.

But you're punishing all the people who "troll", with half of them being potential future RPF members. The Free Paper posts was one of the things that drew me to the RPF. That's all I'm saying, that it's a double edged-sword, this idea saying "hey, we don't want you here, even if you want to be." That's just my opinion, I could very well be wrong.

Last edited:

If you posting anything you have to know that some one, somewhere is going to try and make a buck off it. It is the nature of the beast. If you don't want it sold on Ebay then don't post it.

Frankly, I am flattered when something of mine, that I have posted, ends up on Ebay. I have my work and I know it is mine. I share what I think is worthy and I move on.

Nothing is safe and it is a shame that people take advantage. But that is only a few, not all. Lets have fun!

Best,
DBCooper

Actually, the knowledge that there is a section with cool stuff they can't view might make someone want to be a member more. On a different note though, what makes us think the guys selling them on ebay aren't members anyway? I suppose it at least gives us something to punish them with if they get caught.

Andy

But you're punishing all the people who "troll", with half of them being potential future RPF members. The Free Paper posts was one of the things that drew me to the RPF. That's all I'm saying, that it's a double edged-sword, this idea saying "hey, we don't want you here, even if you want to be." That's just my opinion, I could very well be wrong.

Then this will be an incentive for people to register at their first opportunity.

It's not that we don't like lurkers. It's more that we'd like to welcome you into the community properly. And there ARE perks of membership, this being one of them and the ability to buy/sell in the Junkyard another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back