Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Anyone Want to gives This Supernatural Scratch card a Shot Please :)

[/URL]
sn303246.jpg

Thanks And Regards

I'm gonna strongly second that request. That would be totally cool thing to have in this world devoid of Supernatural related items.

I'm gonna strongly second that request. That would be totally cool thing to have in this world devoid of Supernatural related items.

Thanks ! Supernatural Rules

+ Could Anyone Do This Logo On A White Background
Thanks And Regards Nicky

What about the storybook Prof. Broom is reading in the beginning of Hellboy2?
Did anyone try to recreate it?

Can anone make this sign?!? I dont find the correct picture of these hand-sign on the web...

2621048136_00d2d9ab44.jpg

PS: I dont know the guy. If its someone of you, let me kniw, I delete it then... :) Copyright @maker of this pic... :)

I gave it a try:

And here is Paul Kirby's business card:

kirbyenterpriseskaartje.png

click on the image to go to the download page...

I have compiled the manual based on the book I got for my Colt .45. It's been modified with some gobbledegook text but generally its real words that are firearm care and maintenance related. The diagrams are just for show and I used the Hartford exploded diagrams as reference because they were so cool - hence the free download.

I have compiled the manual based on the book I got for my Colt .45. It's been modified with some gobbledegook text but generally its real words that are firearm care and maintenance related. The diagrams are just for show and I used the Hartford exploded diagrams as reference because they were so cool - hence the free download.

Thanks for this, you did a great job!

Awesome work. Thank you for sharing.

here is my contribution to the thread. Matt Murdocks business card. I posted this in it own thread (my first thread..lol) Enjoy!
attachment.php

Hmmmm First post....
This thing has about 200 pages, ill be happy to post requests for people who want.
Title page from the Book of Shadows from "Charmed" (Badly Photoshopped to be printable):
I've looked but havent been able to find any of the other 2005 Wonka bar wrappers, just the Whipple Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight (mouthful), which was posted earlier in this thread I think. Does the person who posted that or anyone else have the others?
That, and any Hannibal Lecter paraphenalia. (Wonka and Lecter, odd combination).
Thanks and enjoy. Ill post the non edited version if anyone wants.

Does anyone have a Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans label they would be willing to share?

My big thanks to KramStaar for sharing the Bladerunner files! Really impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back