Service Prop Commissions

2keepandbear

Hello all!

This is me trying to lend my hand to the community, and to those of us that may feel the idea of building a prop is more than a little daunting. I have had the pleasure of working with a number of the builders here for many different props, and while I LOVE building these things, I know some of you don't. Thats why I figured, I'd offer to commission those builds for you.

Truth be told, this isn't for ANY prop, but a lot of the more popular ones. I have become quite accustomed to the Lightsaber hilts on the market (Romans, TGS, Korbanth) as well as Goth-3Designs AMAZING crystal chambers. What I am offering is to build those sabers for you, to the best of my ability. Sabers aren't the only pieces I could do, however, as I could also do Ghost Traps from any one of the kits available (from 3d Printed to resin) even Proton Packs and various blasters.

Obviously I don't make any of these pieces myself, so I am limited in what products are available at that time, but would love to help anyone out who wants one of these wonder props, but doesn't have the time or energy to build it themselves.

Pricing varies greatly on what you want to be done (such as a simple static saber or one with full crystal chamber, lights and sound). If you are interested in something like this, by all means shoot me a message! I'd love to help you out!

Eric

IMG_0559.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

IMG_2580_zpsomw7ovpi.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back