Prop Store's Nilo Rodis-Jamero Reimagined Auction - Star Wars-inspired Artwork

PropStoreMatt

Nilo_Announcementsml.jpg

Register now for the NILO RODIS-JAMERO REIMAGINED AUCTION

Prop Store presents an exclusive collection of 150 lots of hand-drawn artwork by veteran Art Director, Costume Designer, and Concept Artist Nilo Rodis-Jamero - a key designer for the original trilogy of Star Wars films. These works are an alternate take on now-classic film designs.

"I had fun re-imagining Star Wars and remembering what the designs looked like, and why. Once satisfied, I started sketching alternate designs and rekindling ideas that were dismissed along the way as we headed into production deadlines. I haven't entered this world since I worked on the films. Most of all, pen and paper sketches are such a blast. A tightrope walk without the net. Ideas either work or do not, there are no undo or delete keys," said Rodis-Jamero.

This looks like a nice Idea but don't understand why it's in the production section, surely should be under collectibles?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back