Limited Run Range Trooper Helmet Kits from Solo

Daily bump.

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Gettin there. Maybe finish this bad boy up this weekend[emoji6][emoji106]great sculpt, awesome helmet very well done thanks! And great weathering tutorial as well!
IMAG4123.jpeg
IMAG4124.jpeg
IMAG4130.jpeg
1550285145362.jpeg
1550285171196.jpeg
1550285197094.jpeg
1550285236147.jpeg

All done. Might hit it with a semi-gloss clear, not sure yet. Thanks for the great project it was fun. My first time ever trying this weathering technique[emoji106][emoji6]
IMAG4197.jpeg
IMAG4198.jpeg

No go right ahead and thanks again. I took it to our 501st Meet and Greet last night it was a big hit, i dont know if you remember him but toddo up here in WA. says Hi[emoji106][emoji6]

That's great. I know a few Todds up that way. Was he a FO TIE pilot?

If anyone else wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Bump to the top.

I'm trying to decide if there would be any interest in a kit version of the rest of the hard parts of this costume. Any thoughts?
Like the boots?? I can only imagine the shipping costs on them haha. Ive been wondering what size head does this fit? Mines a solid 24inch lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back